Bringing Back the Mom Jeans

20130603

BEBE long-sleeved shirt TOPSHOP vest AMERICAN APPAREL mom jeans JEFFREY CAMPBELL heels MARC JACOBS purse

I've been looking for mom jeans everywhere since they really seem to be making a come back. Now we're seeing lots of 90's inspired pieces making their way back into fashion, such as mom jeans, snapbacks, and even fanny packs! I found this pair at American Apparel but Topshop also has a pair of mom jeans. Unfortunately the ones from Topshop just didn't fit me well. I actually wore this outfit to work but I didn't last very long in the heels, I had to change into sandals after working for just one hour. Most of my outfits look best with heels but they're just not practical for work... I have yet to find a pair of heels that are comfy enough for work!

On another note, Topshop has been playing such great music that has been stuck in my head for the past few weeks. Here's my current favorite song played in the store: 

Royal T - Crookers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger