Work Outfit

20130505

TOPSHOP sweater EVERNEW blouse URBAN OUTFITTERS shorts TOPSHOP tights DR. MARTENS boots MARC JACOBS purse ZARA necklace

It was such a beautiful day on Saturday but unfortunately I had to work all day! I managed to take some photos of my outfit before I went to work and this is what I wore. Again, yes I layered a top with a blouse underneath, I don't know why but I love that kind of combination. Something about layering a top with a blouse with a collar just makes the outfit look a lot more edgier, or in this case it really added a pop of color! I just recently purchased this sweater and am so in love with the color. The tights I bought a while ago and finally had the chance to wear them.

By the way, I know I said I was going to post photos of my outfit from my last interview but I was really tired that day and never got the chance to take photos, sorry! But I promise to post outfits all this week so stay tuned. Also, yes I do have a job now.... I got a job at Topshop! I was really happy and excited seeing as this is my very first job in retail, I couldn't think of any better place to start working at. I'm also really happy to be working at Topshop because now that I actually get to see all the clothes I get inspired to buy pieces of clothing I normally wouldn't even try on! For example, I will be posting an outfit of my new elephant overalls from Topshop... It might sound strange but trust me when you see them you'll love them as much as I do.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is awesome that you get to work at Topshop! We don't have a Topshop in my city... I soo wish we did. I love the brights paired with the dark tights and boots. Can never go wrong with Docs. And the details on your necklace are amazing... so intricate!

    xx Meesh
    trashyfoes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm beyond excited to be working there, so far I love it! I agree, my Dr. Martens are my go-to shoes and they go with pretty much any outfit. Thanks so much!

      Your blog looks great keep it up! :) xo

      Delete

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger