Whistler Weekend

20130525

FIRST OUTFIT: BRANDY MELVILLE knit crop-tank&maxi skirt CONVERSE sneakers
SECOND OUTFIT: school sweatshirt, TOPSHOP jeans
THIRD OUTFIT: BEBE maxi dress WILFRED jean jacket MARC JACOBS purse

This May Long Weekend, my girlfriends and I went up to Whistler for the weekend. I didn't take very many photos and as you can tell I took all of them on my iPhone, so the quality isn't the best. But these are the photos I managed to take of my outfits. The weather wasn't too bad except that it was really cold even when the sun was out, so most of the time I was freezing! Nothing much to say about these photo except that the first outfit is my fav from the trip.

Also, I've been sick since I got back from my trip so that's why I haven't been posting any outfits this week. I'll hopefully start getting better soon, and once I do I'll start posting. I have a lot of ideas in mind for my next shoots so stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger