Rihanna Inspired

20130508

TALULA BABATON blazer TALULA pants ZARA heels&necklace BROWNS clutch DIAMONDS WORLD TOUR RIHANNA CONCERT t-shirt MAKEUP FOREVER lipstick TOPSHOP beanie

I think we can all agree when I say that Rihanna has an amazing style. I am always inspired by her outfits; whether it be from her beanies or to her skinny-strapped heels, she always sets herself apart from the crowd and throws her own twist into her outfits. Not only is she a talented singer & performer, and crazy gorgeous, but she also is a major trend-setter in the world of fashion. Working at Topshop, I have seen so many Rihanna inspired pieces of clothing, like tube skirts, round denim skirts, and crop-tops. Rihanna has definitely made a name for herself in the fashion world and I look forward to seeing her career flourish!

 Anyone who knows me, certainly knows my insane obsession for Rihanna. I decided to put together an outfit just to show my appreciation for her. Although I'm sure Rihanna would wear something a lot more daring then I have, I believe I have incorporated a lot of Rihanna inspired pieces into this outfit. I'm so happy I bought this t-shirt at the concert, I've been wearing it everyday and can't wait to actually wear out and show off my love for Riri!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger