Paisley Jacquard Playsuit

20130511

TOPSHOP playsuit JEFFREY CAMPBELL heels MARC JACOBS purse SABOSKIRT gold cross bracelet ALDO spike bracelet&knuckle ring CC SKYE bracelet MARC JACOBS sunglasses

Working at Topshop I noticed these shorts that were the same material as this playsuit but I think it had some blue in it, and I tried it on but I didn't like it on me. Then I saw Topshop also had the same material but in a playsuit and I absolutely loved it. I never thought I'd ever gravitate towards something in a paisley pattern but I guess you just never know until you try! I always tell my customers, "Don't ever tell yourself you can't wear something. You never know, try on the clothes because you could be amazed at how a piece of clothing can transform from sitting on the rack to sitting on you." And it's absolutely true! So many times I've looked at something and said, there is no way this will look good on me... I try it on and bam. Total transformation. I swear people, you need to try on the clothes don't be lazy bums!!!

As for the heels... My god. I am amazed with Jeffrey Campbell shoes. I never thought I would purchase a pair of heels with a clear heel... Never say never! I really love these heels with the one strap across the ankle and toes, and this heel has that vibe just with thicker straps and heel. They are so comfy and easy to walk in, can't wait to wear them out.

1 comments:

  1. I love this look! The colors are great for summer and the pattern is very cute for it being paisley haha. I had a feeling those were JCs.. love his stuff. I also never thought about shoes with a clear heel but I might look into it and give it a try!

    xx Meesh

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger