Orthodox Easter

20130506

AMERICAN APPAREL crop t-shirt TALULA silk skirt EVERNEW necklace SABOSKIRT bracelet JEFFREY CAMPBELL boots

Sunday was the Orthodox Easter and I celebrated with my parents. We had a nice lunch that my mom prepared and we Skyped with my grandma and her sister while we were eating. This is sort of our tradition, we Skype with them every year for Easter and catch up. This was what I wore and since it was such a beautiful day I decided to take some photos of my outfit to show you guys. I really like this skirt it's so cute and I'm happy I found a good opportunity to wear it. I didn't want my outfit to be too busy so I paired the skirt with a simple crop-top, gold necklace and black boots. The look is cute, trendy and perfect for an Easter feast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger