New Purchases: Mesh-Craze

20130527

ASOS mesh insert midi dress FRONT ROW SHOP elastic knit dress with double layers

I've been looking for a dress with a mesh detail like the black dress and I finally found one on FRONTROWSHOP.com. I like the simplicity of it, making it easy to pair it with different types of clothing. For example, if I wanted to make it more formal I could pair it with a fitted blazer. Or if I wanted to make it more casual I could pair it with a over-sized sweater. I also found this hot white dress from ASOS.com which I absolutely love! It's form-fitting but not too revealing, just showing hints of skin under mesh. If it comes in time I plan to wear it to my cousin's Dry-Grad (fingers crossed). Can't wait for these dresses to arrive in the mail and for me to wear them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger