Just Another Day at Work

20130529

TOPSHOP blazer SIRENS jeans UNDERGROUND creepers MARC JACOBS purse&watch ZARA necklace RIHANNA DIAMONDS WORLD TOUR CONCERT t-shirt

As the title is implying, I had work yesterday and this was my outfit. I actually had another outfit planned but since it was raining I just couldn't wear it (otherwise my feet would have been soaked) so I had to settle for this outfit. I love the color of the blazer, it's a warm yellow not an intense in-your-face color. As well, I also love my creepers because they're so different. I don't see a lot of people in Vancouver wearing them probably because most people aren't comfortable going for such a wacky shoe, but I really like them! They're a nice change from typical Converse shoes (which yes I own and yes I still love) or Toms (which for the record I do not own God forbid......) I recently purchased my watch because obviously I can't have my phone out while I'm working so it was time to invest in a watch for work. I knew immediately I would buy a Marc Jacobs watch just because I'm that obsessed with Marc Jacobs.. But can you blame me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger