Get Rihanna's Look for Less!

20130522

OASAP blouse FOREVER 21 skirt ALDO heels TOBI body chain TOPSHOP earrings&lipstick
 
Hello everyone! It's been a while I know, I've had a pretty busy week but I apologize for my lack of posts. I was working last week and then for the long weekend I went away to Whistler with my girlfriends (I'll be posting pics from the trip in the next post). I was actually planning on posting this before I left for my trip but I never got around to it, so I'm posting it now!

I remember when I did my first 'Get the Look for Less' I got a lot of great feedback and people wanted me to do more. So I decided to do another one and this is what I came up with. If you don't already know by now I have an insane obsession with Rihanna and her style, so I thought who better to do this post on then her! I specifically chose this outfit because I don't think a lot of people would feel daring enough to wear it. That's why I put this together to show everyone that we can all wear it. Personally, I wouldn't wear the blouse open like Rihanna has because that is quite revealing (Rihanna can get away with it because...well... she's Rihanna!) But I love the print on the blouse from OASAP. It's got a tribal/safari vibe which is on trend now. You can't go wrong with a nude pointy heel because you can pair it with anything and the blue skirt is a great statement piece because of the pop color. Also, if you haven't already I suggest buying a body chain because they can be the perfect accessory to jazz up your outfit. Sometimes when I wear my body chain I don't even bother with a necklace or bracelet because it's enough.

I really like this outfit and I hope you guys do too. Let me know what you think!! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger