Elephant Overalls

20130507

TOPSHOP denim jacket&overalls AMERICAN APPAREL crop-top JUICY COUTURE sandals SABOSKIRT bracelet MARC JACOBS purse NARS lipstick

The other day I went to Ikea because I need to buy a dresser for my room, I really need to organize my clothes in a better way so I'm hoping I'll find a good one! Anyways this was the outfit I wore, it was such a hot day and I really wanted to wear my new overalls so I decided it was a good opportunity to wear them for the first time. The material of the overalls is really thin and lightweight so it's perfect for hot summer days, I wasn't hot at all. I chose to pair the overalls with my crop-top because I really love them but because my body isn't as fit as I'd like it to be yet, I don't really get to wear them (I mean I could wear them but my belly would just be hanging out and that would not be a very pretty sight). By pairing the crop-top with these overalls though, my stomach and hips are hidden and there's only a slight bit of skin showing which is perfect for summer! I also paired my overalls with my hot pink sandals and lipstick just to add a little pop of color to the outfit. I've got to say I am beyond obsessed with these overalls, I'll probably be wearing them all the time now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger