Rihanna Diamond's World Tour Concert

20130405




What I wore: SABOSKIRT playsuit LEE high waisted shorts ZARA heels ZARA chain necklace
What Katarina wore: TOPSHOP tank, shorts, & heels EVERNEW gold necklace

April 1st was the day of Rihanna's concert in Vancouver, and my cousin (Katarina) and I could not have been more excited to be going! Rihanna was AMAZING, probably one of the best concerts I've ever been to. She's not only insanely gorgeous but she's a killer performer as well. A$AP Rocky was the opening performance for her concert, and I've got to say he was pretty good too. He was the first opening act I actually enjoyed and knew songs to! I was trying to explain to someone Rihanna's performance and all I could think of was that she's 'swaggy' and doesn't even try. Literally she had so much swag when she was on that stage blew me away! Anyway, I could go on for days about Rihanna, but as you can all tell, my cousin and I had a fantastic time and we dressed to impress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger