Recent Purchases

20130406

ZARA skull chain necklace

FOREVER 21 jacket

ZARA heels

ALDO knuckle rings

BRANDY MELVILLE beanie MAKEUP FOREVER lipstick

Lately I've been going kind of crazy with shopping (woops)! But I think it's worth it because I found awesome things which I've been wearing a lot. Here are some pics from my Instagram page of my recent purchases and underneath I've written where you can find them! I've also bought a lot of summer clothes but I'll wait until the weather gets a little nicer to take photos of them.

By the way, if you guys haven't already please check out and follow my Instagram and Facebook page! I realize I haven't been posting very much lately, but with University and the crappy weather it's just not possible for me to post. I post almost daily on my Instagram page so you can follow what I'm up to there! And, yesterday I changed the header of my blog (as you can all see) and on my Facebook page but I'd just like to give credit to Ray Chan for the photo, he's an amazing photographer!

FACEBOOK PAGE: facebook.com/HausOfLeahh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger