Photoshoot with Sukhraj Bhattal for Vanstyle

20130416


FIRST LOOK: AMERICAN APPAREL top BRANDY MELVILLE maxi skirt EVERNEW necklace TOPSHOP wedges TOWN SHOES clutch
SECOND LOOK: TALULA BABATON blazer EVERNEW blouse MANGO high-waisted shorts ZARA heels&necklace

This is the final shoot from the Vanstyle Spring 2013 Lookbook Shoot! Both these looks were shot with Sukhraj Bhattal. I have done a shoot with Sukhraj before and I was so happy with the results the first time I knew the photos would turn out great this time as well... And they did! The first shoot was a more edgier look especially with the monochrome vibe, which is on trend for this spring. The second shoot was a more classier, business-type look. I loved the cherry-blossom trees in the background, made the photos so much more prettier and spring-like.

So I have posted all the photos from the shoot I had with Vanstyle. I loved the shoot it was a lot of fun, great people, great vibe, great energy, and I'll probably be working with them again very soon! Please make sure to check out the Vanstyle Facebook and Instagram page, as well Sukrhraj's Facebook page and like/follow all of them!! Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on the outfits and the photos, and if you guys have any suggestions for future shoots. Thanks guys xo


HAIR&MAKEUP: Tiana He
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: Jennie Hang
VANSTYLE FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/vanstyled
VANSTYLE INSTAGRAM PAGE: http://instagram.com/vanstyled#

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger