Photoshoot with Steven Lu for Vanstyle

20130414

TOPSHOP blouse LEE high-waisted shorts ZARA heels TOWN SHOES clutch ALDO knuckle rings SABOSKIRT ring

On March 30th, Vanstyle was having their Spring 2013 Lookbook Shoot, and I was one of the models! There were 3 different photographers that I had the pleasure of modelling for and these photos are from one of the photographers. We shot in beautiful Gastown, Vancouver, and thankfully the weather was absolutely gorgeous! I had a lot of fun shooting with Steven and I am so happy with how the photos turned out. I brought a bunch of my clothing to the shoot and he President of the blog, Tiana He, and the Vice-President, Lauren Wong, created the outfits with the help of Jennie Hang and Rachel Hi. Jennie Hang was the Assistant Director for my shoots, and many thanks to her for taking behind the scenes photos on my iPhone and making sure I looked great! Also another big thanks to Tiana He who did my hair and makeup, she did an amazing job considering how difficult my hair is to work with sometimes.

Anyways, as I've mentioned this is only one shoot from 2 others. I will be posting the other 2 shoots soon so stay tuned. Also, Vanstyle is coming out with a new website today so once the website is up and running I will give you guys the link so you can check it out! In the mean time please check out and like their Facebook Page!

HAIR&MAKEUP: Tiana He
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: Jennie Hang
VANSTYLE FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/vanstyled

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger