New Spring Purchases

20130424

TOPSHOP vest, pants, & maxi dress BRANDY MELVILLE sweater & knit bra

I've been doing some shopping lately and these are my recent purchases! First of all I have to brag about my deal steal on the vest... Originally it was $100...and it was on sale for $30. THIRY BUCKS PEOPLE!!!! I was so beyond happy because I had been searching for a black leather vest and then I found one for an amazing price, it was meant to be. Also I love the floral pants so perfect for spring and print pants are so trendy now. I wanted to have a little more casual pieces in my wardrobe so I bought the sweater (which is beyond comfy) and the knit bra, which I can't wait to wear with high waisted shorts and my maxi skirt. As for the maxi dress I plan to wear it with my vest for my second interview tomorrow so I'll be taking pics of my outfit tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger