Interview outfit #1

20130421

TOPSHOP blouse VINTAGE denim top FOREVER 21 jacket TOPSHOP jeans BROWNS boots ZARA necklace ALDO knuckle rings MARC JACOBS purse URBAN OUTFITTERS nailpolish

Today I had my first interview for retail! I've never had a job before, (unless you consider acting a job, which I suppose it is! Although, not a very stable one...) and I was so nervous but really excited. This was the outfit I put together for my very first interview. I wanted to stand out but not be flashy or exposing, so I layered my mom's vintage denim top underneath my Toshop blouse. I threw on my Zara necklace over top just to complete the look, and I think I stood out in a unique way. As for the interview, I think I did a really good job considering it was my first official interview and I'm so proud of myself! I don't want to say where I went just so I don't jinx myself, but once I get a job I'll make sure to tell you guys where! I've got an interview tomorrow for another store so keep your fingers crossed for me! Can't wait to show you guys the outfit. Stay tuned...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger