Inspiration Tuesday

20130423



These photos pretty much come from Tumblr but the first 4 photos are from howtwolive.com and the next 3 photos are from gypsyone.tumblr.com which also happen to be my FAV accounts on instagram!! The two sisters have the most amazing sense of style I've ever seen. Their eye for mixing and matching clothing is phenomenal and definitely an inspiration. I like how their style is so different from what we typically see from girls on fashion blogs, that's exactly what makes them stand out. The girl with the tattoos is just so gorgeous, I literally drool at all her photos on instagram. I would kill for her body and I look at her photos as a motivation for myself, to get me working on my body and hopefully have a killer bod like her! (Well, minus the boobs..) The rest of the photos are from Tumblr and I can't describe exactly what it is about them, but something makes me really like them. Please check out my Tumblr page for more inspiring photos and check out the sisters' and the girl's website/instagram page!

WEBSITES

INSTAGRAM

MY TUMBLR

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger