Photo shoot with Jason Mordeno

20130226


WILFRED blazer COSABELLA bralette MANGO shorts JEFFREY CAMPBELL heels
 Photographer: JASON MORDENO
Hair & Makeup: LAUREN WONG

This Sunday I had the privilege of working with the talented Jason Mordeno, Ray Chan, and Lauren Wong on a fun photo shoot! The theme was a fashion editorial vibe so I brought in some of my clothes to put together outfits that the photographers had envisioned. Since I'm not a professional model it took me a while to warm up but eventually I got the hang of playing around with different poses and looks.

 Jason was only able to take a few shots and these were the photos that he produced, but for the most part Ray was doing the shooting. I will most likely be doing another shoot with Jason in March so I'm super excited! Lauren did a fantastic job with makeup. For this look she created a bold pop of color with the hot pink eyeshadow, LOVE IT! For the second look (which you guys will see soon), she created a really dramatic smokey eye which looked amazing.

There are more photos to come from Ray and I can hardly wait for you all and myself to see them!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger