One foggy day

20130203


H&M sweater/jacket EVERNEW blouse MANGO jeans CLUB MONACO scarf DR MARTENS boots MARC JACOBS purse

Today I decided to go out for a walk because it was initially so sunny and nice. Next thing I know I'm walking in a fog freezing my tooshy off! Got to love Vancouver weather... Anyways, I haven't properly posted in a while so I made sure to bring my camera with me today to take some shots of my outfit.

Yesterday I went on a major shopping spree and bought A LOT of things. 3 shirts, a necklace, bright pink lipstick, over the knee tights, a toque, a sweater/jacket, and wedges.... This is what happens when I don't go to the mall in a long time and then when I get the chance I just go crazy. But today I wore my new sweater/jacket from H&M and top from EVERNEW, which you can't see in these photos but I'm sure I'll take a photo in it in the future. I have an obsession with big comfy sweaters so that's why I was drawn to this sweater/jacket from H&M it's so comfy and cozy, love it!

Also, I apologize once again for the lack of posts! School hardly ever gives me time to even go out let alone take the time to dress up and take photos. I will try my best to post as much as I can but once this semester is over, which will be in April, I promise I will get back on my blogging game!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger