Christmas purchases from Saboskirt!

20121221


SABOSKIRT Strappy Bralette, Ebony Contour Top & Drape Front Knit

I recently ordered these three items from SABOSKIRT and can hardly wait for them to arrive. I've been wanting a nice bralette top for a while so I finally found a really nice one. I'm obsessed with clothing that have a cut-out theme so that's why I chose the contour top, so cute! And as most of you have noticed, I love statement pieces, so this sweater with it's unique drape front detail was screaming at me to buy it.

As always I love my purchases from Saboskirt and I'm sure I will be satisfied with them when they arrive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger