Sabo Skirt: new purchases!

20120925




Since I found out that SABO SKIRT has really cheap shipping ($5!!!), I decided I may as well do some shopping, why not! I bought this really pretty playsuit, I just love the minty colour of it and I love how there's a little peeka-a-boo at the back. I have been wanting some sort of bracelet cuff and figured that crosses are really 'in style' now a days, so I decided to buy this cross cuff, and it was so cheap! And lastly, this claw ring is TO DIE FOR. Absolutely in love with my purchases, can hardly wait to receive them! BY THE WAY if you guys want to get the $5 shipping as well hurry fast because it's only on for 5 days!

(All photos are from the SABO SKIRT online store.)

1 comments:

  1. are you in the US? i was wondering how fast their shipping is! btw love love everything you got!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger