Camouflaged skulls

20120903

ZARA jacket&scarf MANGO jeans MARC JACOBS purse CONVERSE sneakers ALDO & CC SKYE bracelets

So yesterday I showed you guys a pic off my iPhone of my outfit from the Aritzia Wearhouse Sale. Today I decided to put the outfit on again and actually take pics. I had purchased the jacket and scarf in Serbia and really love them. The jacket is technically like a shirt but I decided I'd wear it more like a jacket. There was an actual jacket similar to this, but I preferred this shirt and bought it instead. I had been wanting a scarf with skulls on it for a really long time. Ever since Alexandar McQueen came out with their famous skulled scarfs, I told myself I'd have to have it!(Or at least something a little more afordable.) I liked the jeweled detail on some of the skulls, I think it makes it unique!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger