Bluer than velvet was the night

20120926

ZARA top 9 shorts JEFFREY CAMPBELL heels TOWN SHOES clutch

With this outfit I really wanted the shorts and clutch to be the main focus, so I kept the shoes and top black. The top I got from ZARA and I really like how it's both hard and soft at the same time. Leather and lace look great together! The shorts I got from the Aritzia Wearhouse Sale and I love the vibrant blue colour and the tribal inspired print on them. I actually wore the clutch to my prom so I'm really glad I was able to get more use out of it then just for prom. I think the fact that it's not a typical 'prom' clutch makes it more versatile and the skulls definitely make it on point in terms of 'what's in style'.

3 comments:

  1. love this outfit sooo much!

    lauren
    http://acupofhautestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love your blog btw I followed you on bloglovin :) xo

      Delete
    2. thanks! following you too !

      Delete

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger