Aritzia Wearhouse Sale

20120902


COSABELLA lace bra 9 shorts WILFRED top&dress

Yesterday there was an Artiztia Wearhouse Sale at the Canada Place Convetion Centre, and I just couldn't miss it! Personally, I found that most of the things that were set out I had never even seen in an Aritzia store itself. The prices were ok, yes there were big discounts but still, not amazing prices that make you want to run around the block jumping for joy. The whole place was very large and over-whelming and I was extremely exhausted by the end, I didn't even try anything on! Luckily everything fit, thank God! But pretty much every rack had the same things and everything was so scattered and messy, it gave me a headache. I didn't leave empty-handed though! I bought this lace bra, which I have been searching for forever, printed shorts, tan-colored top and this cute open-back dress. I am pleased with my purchases but it was definitely not cheap. Considering Aritzia's absurd prices, I came home with more things for the price then I usually would if I shopped at the actual store.

I took the last picture before I left of my outfit. I bought the jacket and scarf from ZARA when I went to Serbia. I just wanted to say, I noticed that things are a lot cheaper from Zara in Serbia then they are in Canada... Hmm, strange! It's probably because the Canadian Dollar is standing so well. But atleast I snagged them for cheaper, hehe!

4 comments:

  1. You got nice items at the Aritzia sale! I like that lace bra especially.

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I love it too, been looking for one for so long. Love your blog btw! xo

      Delete
  2. Looove those patterned shorts!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger