Past few weeks through instagram

20120822

 



If you follow me on Instagram you have already seen all of these pics. If not, here are a few pics showing the past few weeks. Ever since I got an iPhone I've been mostly taking pictures on it, and with so many things to do and people to see, I simply had no time to take photos of my outfits. Once I get back home from my trip I will start taking my usual photos again! But in the mean time, my apologies for the lack of posts and photos but I hope you all like my Instagram pics.

If you aren't already following me, you can find me at @emilijabaranac. As for my trip, it has mainly consisted of trips to the beach, shopping, and spending time with family. Oh! And melting away in the scorching heat, but hey, I'm not complaining. I wish you all a good last few weeks of summer. XOX

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger