Beograd

20120830


These are some of the pics from my trip to Beograd. I had a great time and was really happy to have been able to see my family and spend time with them. I tried going to the beach as much as I could and got a bit of a tan, yay! I did a lot of shopping, more then I expected, but I'm very satisfied with my purchases and can't wait to show you guys. Unfortunately, time flies by when you're having a good time and this trip went by too fast, but it was well spent and enjoyed very much. I hope all of you had an unforgettable and relaxing summer!

As a new school year is approaching, I am very excited because I will start attending University. This is a big change, and because there will be so many changes and new things going on in my life I decided I would open a facebook page for Haus Of Leahh. Once I get it up and running I will inform you all and post the link. Can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger