Summer has arrived

20120708


MANGO blazer TNA t-shirt GUESS shorts H&M necklace HANGERS aviators MARC JACOBS purse SHELLYS sandals

To my readers I apologize for the lack of posts, it has been a busy week! I had a lot of preparation to do in terms of university because course selection is coming up soon so I had to figure out which classes I wanted to take. I also attended a really good acting workshop for a sitcom that is filming here in Vancouver called Mr. Young. The workshop was great I learned so much from it. And lastly I had an audition to prepare for a web series. But anyways, it has been a beautiful week in terms of the weather. It has really begun to be hot and sunny every day. It is supposed to continue to be this nice for another week I believe. Today I went shopping, yet again, and found a lot of cute pieces including a bright pink sweater, bright pink sandals, and a neon lime green top. I will be showing them later on in the week so stay tuned! Also another thing to wait for is to see how my DIY glitter shoes turned out. I've been working on them and I've got to say they look really good. I've just got to find a glaze to put on them to make the glitter stay on the shoes. Today I enjoyed another walk by the water and enjoyed the sunshine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger