New arrivals sneak peak

20120703


TOBI maxi dress H&M necklace ALDO body chain TOBI gypsy headband

Yesterday I went shopping with my gal pal and we left kind of dissapointed because we didn't buy much. Now that I think about it, I am actually quite glad I bought so little, I'm saving money! I bought this necklace from H&M because I need more necklaces that sit around the neck. I also bought it because I love the lime green color. I bought this body chain from Aldo because I have seen a lot of girls wearing these body chains on tumblr, and celebrities such as Rihanna and Candice Swanepoel. It looks really cool and edgey and I think I will have a lot of fun experimenting with it by combining it with various outfits. Today my orders from tobi.com arrived, including this fab maxi dress and gypsy headband. I love maxi dresses but unfortunately have one black one, not enough! So I bought this one and absolutely love it. It covers my chest up to my neck but the back is pretty open, and it is so light that it will be perfect for summer. I have also been intrigued by this headband. It's very bohemian, and I don't believe my style is bohemian at all but I think it is good to try to incorporate different styles into your look. Looking at this picture I feel like this is something Rihanna would wear, and I will admitt, I am VERY inspired by her look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger