Hot in pink

20120719


H&M sweater GUESS shorts MISS SIXTY sandals MARC JACOBS purse CC SKYE LINKS ALDO TIFFANY SABO SKIRT bracelets ALDO wrist to finger bracelet

Today I went to my university to get my student/library card and I bought my first textbook for university, ah! So excited! After that I went shopping for a bit with my mom and found these super cool spiky bracelets and this wrist to finger bracelet. I've been wanting a wrist to finger bracelet for so long and I finally found a cute one. Along with the jewellery, I also got hot pink nailpolish by ILLAMASQUA and this really cool nailpolish by CIATE at Sephora. The Ciate nailpolish makes you have a velvet manicure, meaning it makes the nails fuzzy! This absolutely blew my mind and I just had to get it. Can't wait to try it out. After shopping my mom and I watched the Spiderman movie and I thought it was really good. I had an overall great day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger