Dinner at society

20120705

The Junkfood Platter

 I was sitting in the very back of my car, nice and cozy! 

 Gal pals

 My chipmunk friend

 Sipping on a delicious milkshake

 Cheers!

All the girls 

Last night I went out for dinner with my friends and we went to this restaurant called Society. They have the BEST and I mean most AMAZING Mac & Cheese Balls I have ever had. Actually I've never had them anywhere else, but they are to die for! Along with that we had calamari, chicken wings, and the Ultimate Poutine, yum! For dessert we enjoyed the Junk Food Platter. This consisted of cotton candy, caramel popcorn, macaroons, ice cream sandwiches, chocolate cookies, doughnuts and a cake. I absolutely love that restaurant I always enjoy their amazing food and the way it is decorated is fab. I love the chandeliers, they remind me of the little mermaid/an octopus/alice in wonderland. Love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger