Striped blues

20120629


MANGO jacket CLUB MONACO tank TOPSHOP jeans G-STAR watch CC SKYE bracelet MADDEN GIRL sandals

So my uncle left back for Serbia on wednesday so my dad and I went to go drop him off at the airport. I had a really nice time with him and was quite sad that he had to leave, but it was a great 10 days! I will be seeing him again in a month anyway so I'm excited either way. This was the outfit I wore to the airport. I bought this jacket 2 years ago and barely wore it. I don't know what's wrong with me! It is so cute and comfy. I decided to pair it with my favorite pair jeans, my minty-blue TOPSHOP jeans and these sandals that are also quite old. I really need to buy new sandals. At the airport I enjoyed a nice Mocha Cookie Crumble. Yum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger