Romwe.com

20120604

So lately, I have begun to do some online shopping. More like just find online stores and browse, but nevertheless! I ended up purchasing something. I came across this online store called romwe.com that sold super cute accessories for pretty good prices. (They also sell apparel but I was just interested in the jewlery.) This is the first store I found that sold collars! I have been dying to find a collar and I simply could not find one anywhere, so I resorted to online stores, and low and behold I found the perfect one. I think this collar is super cute and will go well with many outfits I have in store. I also purchased this necklace because it is a really bold statement and I really like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger