Prom

20120626


 

So we finally had our prom! It was so nice to be with everyone for the last time, I had such a great time. I can't even believe that highschool is done forever, these past 5 years have gone by so fast, it's incredible. But hey, I'm not complaining hallelujah! Thank God highschool is over! I will miss seeing everyone everyday at school but I'll always remember the memories we made. I had a great night full of dancing, singing, drinking, eating you name it. It was so magical. My dress was from MANGO and my shoes were JEFFREY CAMPBELL. Congrats to the grad class of 2012 we made it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger