Orders from saboskirt.com

20120613


I have just recently stumbled upon SABOSKIRT and could not be happier that I did! I've seen a lot of their pictures on tumblr and I always wondered where the pictures were coming from because the outfits were amazing! Saboskirt offers a wide range of desirable and affordable clothing. They also have a blog that shows how they have paired their items together. I am inlove with saboskirt and could buy everything. My first purchases from there are the to DIE for neon green skirt (so FAB!), and this cute 'love' bracelet. I am very pleased with my purchases.

(All photos are from the SABO SKIRT online website.)

1 comments:

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger