Friend's 18th birthday

20120610


ARITZIA blazer H&M tank TOPSHOP jeans H&M necklace H&M wedges MARC JACOBS purse

Today is my friend's 18th birthday, Happy Birthday chica! Last night we went out for dinner and to a little house party. This is the outfit I wore. If you haven't already noticed I just recently bought that necklace and wedges from H&M. I've been looking for a necklace that sits close to my neck and when I found this one, I knew it was perfect. The wedges are very comfortable, I walked all night in them downtown and my feet didn't hurt one bit. As for the purse, I bought that for my mom for her birthday and decided to steal it for the night hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger