Casual chic

20120628



TALULA blazer WILFRED shirt MANGO jeans ED HARDY sneakers ROMWE collar HANGERS aviators MARC JACOBS purse JUICY COUTURE  CC SKYE  COACH bracelets COACH ring

It was the last day with my uncle until he had to leave back home and so we went out for dinner at a very nice french restaurant. I finally recieved the collar that I had purchased from ROMWE, and was dying to wear it. I decided to pair it with a blazer, aviators and sneakers. I wanted to be casual and comfortable but still fashionable. Now that I look at the photographs I also feel a little bit of a Michael Jackson vibe going on. Shamone!

2 comments:

  1. the studded collar is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you I love it! It's my new favorite accessory :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger