Black & white with a hint of colour.

20120602


WILFRED blazer CLUB MONACO blouse DOLCE VITA shorts JEFFREY CAMPBELL heels MARC JACOBS bag

Today the weather has been extremely bipolar. One minute it was sunny the next it started pouring rain and there was thunder! And now it's sunny again. Geeze. But anyways, summer is just around the corner and I can hardly wait so I decided to throw together a 'going out' outfit for summer. Mixing all light colors together gives this outfit a refreshing look, and adding hints of color, and the right jewellery, can make your outfit really pop.

7 comments:

  1. omg i love those jeffrey campbell litas! they're on my wish list at the moment. cute blog :) btw, the tortoise shell sunnies feature in your other posts, where did you get those from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are definitely worth the buy! They are so comfy and light believe it or not. I am quite satisfied with them and would highly reccomend them :) I got them when I went to the states last year, it was some store at the mall I am not sure the name of it so sorry. But I am sure you could find similar ones at H&M or Topshop.

      Delete
    2. i just tried them on at little burgundy today. I'm looking for the taupe suede ones, but they're a bit hard to find. thanks for the info!

      Delete
    3. I know www.nastygal.com has them if you are interested on purchasing online? Other wise they are a bit find to find in stores, I bought mine in London. Anytime!

      Delete
    4. I also just found the tortoise sunglasses ! http://www.nastygal.com/accessories/weekend-shades-tortoise
      Hope that helps you :)
      (I absolutely love nastygal they have kick-ass stuff)

      Delete
    5. I love nasty gal too! I was looking at ordering them from urban outfitters online. I wish they didn't have "online only" items and sold everything in their store.

      Delete
    6. Yeah I agree it is such a hassle. I hate waiting to get what I want in the mail, I just want the item right there and then!

      Delete

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger