Get Kim Kardashian's look for less

20120102


I made this a long time ago but I've been meaning to make a new one so I'm reminding people what my first one looked like.

Kim Kardashian has been noted for her amazing fashion style. She always looks well put together, glamorous, and classy. Have you ever dreamed of owning her closet? Well stop dreaming girls, because you can get the look for much less, and still look as sophisticated as her! Here’s my take on a cheaper version of her outfit, which in my opinion, still looks fabulous. You don’t have to have tons of money to look like your worth tons of money ;)

If you have any thoughts or comments on this please let me know. Your input means a lot to me! Also if you have any ideas on what celebrity I should make my next "Get the Look For Less" please contact me! Thanks :) xo

P.s. - If you would like to take a look at my tumblr blog the source is different from the one in the picture. It is no longer vivaalavidaa it is now sweetlyleah.tumblr.com

1 comments:


  1. World famous celerbities information, news, song, award list, movie and lifestyle are there Enjoy famous celebrities most popular song and Movie and know their lifestyle, Biodata,news, contuct number and home address Enjoy famous celebrities top and hot photo and video.
    Kim Kardashian

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger