I will never be the same without you.

20111016

These shoes have got to be my second favorite in my closet atm (off course Jeffrey Campbell is number 1 favorite!) I got them at the Bay, yes THE BAY, because the Bay has a Top Shop section now, at least the one downtown does. I've seen these shoes online and on tumblr and fell in love, so when spotted them at the Bay I went nuts! They are sooo cute and quite comfy, and I think my legs look very nice in them, bonus!

If you haven't already noticed, I like to steal things from my mom's closet, hehe:) She has the nicest clothing for a mother, I'm quite impressed! And as if the sweater wasn't cute by itself, my mom made it. Yeaup that's right folks! My mom's a genius. Oh and if your wondering why I have a random unicorn in my pics it's because my best friend in the entire world bought me the unicorn pillow pet AND a JUSTIN BIEBER towel for me, as a belated birthday present. I love her ♥ Say hello to Matdan ( my unicorns name )
sweater- mom's closet
shorts- Winners
sandals- Top Shop
necklace- Forever 21
unicorn pillow pet- metrotown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger