Damn, I wish you were here.

20111016

 It's been way too long since my last post, been so busy and caught up with school. I constantly have homework and tests, and I have the school play after school and now I joined cheer leading so I have definitely gotten my hands full! But its my senior year, go big or go home.

So my Jeffrey Campbell's finally arrived! I am beyond happy, they are the most gorgeous shoes I've ever laid my eyes on. Not only are they totally fab, but they are the most comfortable shoes on the planet and extremely light! I recommend every fashionista own a pair of these, they're worth it!

romper- mom's closet
sandals- Jeffrey Campbell

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger