You're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby

20110813

Here are just some more photos from my vacation. The past few weeks haven't exactly been what we signed up for. Life is very spontaneous and takes you on a bumpy roller coaster ride but despite everything that happens life goes on and you must, as grandma always says, walk tall and proud with a smile on your face. God will let everything fall into place as it should and all you can do is hope for the best. Oh god I am so cheezy...


I haven't really been doing much, I tried to go to beach as much as I could and get my tan on ! Which has been getting better, slowly, but surely! My parents, my uncle and I went to restaraunt where I had the most delicious banana and chocolate cream desert in a small jug, YUM! Last night was my birthday party with the entire family and it was well.. Interesting. I didn't really have any of my friends or family there who were close to my age cuz they were all on vacation, but it was nice to see the family regardless. I am looking forward to the trip to Vienna, it's supposed to be beautiful weather so even better! Anyways going to be seeing a movie tonight can't decide between Harry Potter, Planet of the Apes or Horrible Bosses, hmm.. I'll let you know what I decided and how the  movie was! I wish you all a wonderful day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger