Oohh those eyebrows

20110807

I have discovered what lies beneath these extremely gorgeous pictures of beautiful girls! They're eyebrows. I know what your thinking, how can eyebrows make a girl more polished? Well I have been examining alot of pictures lately and it hit me. Eyebrows. Every picture the girl had perfectly shaped, perfectly filled, clean eyebrows. I look at mine and they're, well... bushy and all over the place. Lately I have become very obsessive over my eyebrows and I try clean my eyebrows as much as I can. I also tried filling in my eyebrows cuz I have alot of empty space in them, and low and behold .... they look decent! For once! Ever since I started filling in my eyebrows my pictures have looked alot more polished and put together. This has become apart of my daily make-up routine. I use Anastasia's brow-kit, with a thin tip brush. TRUST ME, try it if you haven't already do it! You may have to test around with colours that will suit you best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger