I'd rather die with you and I

20110822

Well as you can tell from my last post from Austria, it was GREAT. Austria is so cute, it reminded me partly of Paris and London and other parts of Europe. It's named one of the top cities to live in, and I can see why! The streets of Vienna are beautiful and so clean, and the people are so kind and the FOOD! OMG the food is amazing. If you ever get the chance to go Austria you HAVE to try their Weiner Schnitzel ( Not sure if that's how you spell it ) I had a very nice vacation in Vienna, everyone should visit it someday!

I have 3 more days untill I come home, I actually can't wait to go home. I really love Serbia but I miss all my friends at home. I didn't really get to hang out with any friends in Serbia this summer, so it wasn't as fun as I had hoped for. But seeing my friends before school starts will make my summer I'm sure :) OH GOD speaking of school.... SCHOOL !! Is in like 2 weeks... siiiiighh it feels like we JUST got out from school WHHHHHHYY :( But it's gonna be my senior year so it should be one fantastic year filled with fun and goodtimes and great grad pranks and memories. GRAD 2012 BABY!

Oh and btw! If your following my blogspot ( your just amazing THANK YOU) You should follow my tumblr! The link is : http://sweetlyleah.tumblr.com  I would REALLY love if you guys would follow it! It's got alot of great hipster-like pictures and very much based around fashion, let me know what you guys think! xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger