I don't speak German but I can if you'd like.

20110803



I've been enjoying my vacation so far, it's been so relaxing. I haven't actually done much except sleep and eat and ALOT of walking! But why not just relax the first week I'm here and then party it up :) Nothing really new with me, still pale as the moon, but the next few days are gonna be hot hot hot ! So I'm going to be hitting up the beach and getting my tan on baby. Tomorrow is my birthday, yay! I'm gonna be getting my hair done in a cute braid at the back ( hopefully they can do it ) and then gonna head down to the beach and then finish off with a nice family dinner. Maybe go back to the beach in the evening to a night cafe and party it up ;) I'm looking forward to my birthday, shall be great! 

Serbia is so beautfiul I'm enjoying it so much, except it's been raining a few days! What is going on Serbia come on please step it up, how do you expect me to be dark?! I'm really looking forward to my trip to Austria in about 2 weeks. I've never been there but I heard alot from my parents, that it's really nice so sounds good to me. I was waiting for my parents so I decided to hit up the web cam here are some shots I took.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger