Trois

20110708



This is the third summer outfit I have come up with. I found these shorts by accident at Aritzia, the print on them caught my eye, it has a very tribal feel to them, which is very 'in' now! It kind of looks like a skirt which I like, and the elastic band at the top makes them really easy to wear and super comfy, so you could wear them up high or on your hips and they have pockets, which makes them extremely versatile. I wore it with a simple black long sleeve shirt so it wouldn't draw away attention from the awesome shorts and kept the outfit fairly simple. The shoes are just fabulous! They are super cute wedges from Browns and believe it or not they are very comfortable, I could walk around in them all day if I wanted to, no joke. I love this outfit for the funkiness in the shorts and fabulous shoes, but still there is a simplicity to it that makes this outfit a hit.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger