Six

20110726


This is my sixth summer outfit. I recently went shopping with my friend and I bought a lot of things, one of them being this super fun shirt. What drew me to the shirt was the pins on it, how cute is that? It is super light-weight so perfect for summer and it's a cropped top which I have been looking for for awhile. I got it H&M so it was a decent price. It also has buttons going down the back that makes it even more playful, I absolutely love it. I paired it with this high-waisted skirt underneath and for the pop of color I chose my orange miss sixty sandals. For the jewelery I decided not to wear any necklace because it would be too busy with the shirt, so I wore two rings. A slender silver one that always makes my outfits a little more edgy and my new Forever 21 ring which is such a statement piece which I love! And by the way... I don't know if you guys noticed but I got my hair done, Ombre style! I wanted to change my look for summer and it's my senior year so I'm thinking, go big or go home! I'm going to be making this year count big time. I love this entire outfit, what do you guys think?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger