Quatre

20110714

Say hello to my fourth summer outfit! Wow, I have really been lagging in my posts huh... Well not to worry! I'm leaving for Europe in a few weeks, so surely I will have many outfits and inspirations to make up for it. Anyways, back to this outfit, today it wasn't very sunny or cheerful. I felt very laid-back, so I decided to put together a casual outfit. Even though the sun wasn't out, it was still quite warm, so these pants were the perfect item for the day. They are from Marciano and sit right below the waist. They have elastics at the bottom which gives you the ability to pull them up more to make them like capris or leave them as I did in the photo. They are made of a very light-weight material so you're not too hot or too cold, just perfect! Seeing as the pants aren't very 'summer-y' on their own, I decided to add the pop of color in the shirt. It's from Aritztia, and yes nothing really too special to it, but I love the brightness of the shirt, and in this outfit it makes it feel like summer. I kept the shoes simple, with a black sandal from Miss Sixty. I absolutely love these sandals! They are so hot and comfy, what more could a girl ask for?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger