Photography class

20110705



Hey guys so it's been a while since I last posted. And I definitely have not kept up to my promise of posting a summer outfit everyday, gosh! But I've been kind of busy lately, I've been taking photography classes. I'm learning how to use my camera properly and all the neat tricks and fancy stuff that goes along with being a good photographer. I've got to say I'm enjoying the class so far it's really fun, and the fact that the classes are right by a beauty of nature makes it even better. AND it's supposed to be hot all this week so we're going out a lot ! It is a little frustrating not having the real deal SLR camera but it's a good starting place, and my camera isn't as bad as I thought it was. In fact my camera "purrs" every time I take a picture, not sure if it's a good or bad thing, but I like it :3 But so far we have been taking pictures of plants and nature and I got some pretty cool shots, not bad for a starter if I do say so myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger