Photography class part two

20110706


So today in photography class we learned how to take shots of people running, making the background look blurry while maintaining the person in focus. I decided not to put those pictures up as they are of other students in the class and I'm not too sure they would be okay with that. And I didn't really like my pictures either so whatever we'll just forget about those. Then we learned how to use our flash properly. You know when you take a picture inside with flash, and the person ends up looking extremely white and the background black? Well we were taught how to make it all appear visible, which is very useful! (same story as the running pictures so not putting them up!) In the afternoon we took pictures of products. We brought in our own jewellery and got a cloth to use as our background and had to get some 'nature' elements from outside and incorporate them into the shot. I enjoyed this part and got a lot of fantastic shots! We also froze a splash. We had a person drop a dice into a glass of water and get a shot of the water splashing up. That was fun and I got some interesting pictures as well. Tomorrow we are going to be shooting our own 'ad campaigns' and boy let me tell you, my groups ads are real good. Can't wait to shoot and show you guys the results!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger