Diy: Fringed Top

20110716

I'm sure you have seen these fringed tops everywhere lately. And to be quite frank.. I dig! But why go out and buy a fringed top when you can make one yourself from an old t-shirt, peerfss!

What you will need: scissors, old t-shirt. Now follow these steps:
Step 1: Start cutting your shirt in strips. You can cut them however long and wide you would like.
Step 2: Keep cutting the same way across the entire bottom of the t-shirt.

Step 3: Stretch out each strand. You can tie some strands together to make it fun and different.








Step 4(optional): If you want to turn your t-shirt into a tank, then all you have to do is turn your shirt inside-out, align a tank top you own on top of the shirt and cut the sleeves following the tank-top.
And voila! This is your end result.
I hope this helped you, and had fun doing it. Send me your results I wanna see what you guys come up with! If you have any creative DIY projects, let me know I'm always interested in making my clothes personalized.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger